Imports a list of employees.
- 1 New employees will be added and existing employees will be updated.
- 2 Employees cannot be deleted. To remove an employee, add a date in Termination Date for when you want the employee terminated.
- 3 First Name, Last Name and Site are mandatory fields. They cannot be blank.
- 4 Unique employees are identified by a combination of First Name, Last Name, and Employee ID. Employee ID must be unique and cannot be changed via import. Duplicate employees will be created if Employee IDs are different.
- 5 First Name, Last Name, Phone Number and Email can not be changed via import for employees with login access.
- 6 Date fields must be formatted using ISO 8601 extended date format.
- 7 Any Sites, Job Profiles, or Permission Groups referenced in the import file need to be created before importing.
- 8 Employees with existing Administrator permissions cannot lose those permissions via an import (this has to be done manually).
- 9 An invitation will be sent to every employee that is assigned a permission group and does not currently have login access to the system.
- 10 A blank permission group will not modify the current permission group assigned to the employee.
- 11 Removing all permissions can be achieved by explicitly using "Basic Access" as permission group.
- 12 An email will not be sent if an employee has a termination date.
- 13 Only 1000 employees can be imported at a time.
|employees||Collection of EmployeeToImportRequestDto||
|HTTP Status Code||Error Message||Type||Additional Information|
|400 - BadRequest||The import encoutered an error. Please view the details.||None.|
|400 - BadRequest||No data was provided for the import.||
|400 - BadRequest||Only 1000 employees can be imported at a time. To import more than 1000 employees you can make several requests.||