Import list of asset groups
If the validate endpoint was called first, setting the ValidationIdentifier to match the one returned by validations will enable bypassing running the same validations when calling the endpoint so long as the following conditions are met:
- The validation call was completed less than 1 hour before this endpoint called.
- The list of asset groups is unchanged
- 1New asset groups will be added and existing asset groups will be updated.
- 2 Asset groups cannot be mass deleted using this endpoint. To remove an asset group, call the delete endpoint
- 3 Name is a mandatory field. It cannot be blank.
Asset groups to importImportAssetGroupsDto
Assets groups to import
|Collection of ImportAssetGroupDto||
Max length: 1000
Min length: 1
Validation Identifier that was returned from a successful call to the validation endpoint
Result containing list of id's and associated names of imported asset groups
|data||Collection of AssetTypeListingResponseDto||
|errors||Collection of string||
|HTTP Status Code||Error Message||Type||Additional Information|
|400 - BadRequest||
|400 - BadRequest||The request is invalid||