Import multiple assets
If the validate endpoint was called first, setting the ValidationIdentifier to match the one returned by validations will enable bypassing running the same validations when calling the endpoint so long as the following conditions are met:
- The validation call was completed less than 1 hour before this endpoint called.
- The list of asset types is unchanged
- 1New assets will be added and existing assets will be updated.
- 2 Asset cannot be mass deleted using this endpoint. To remove an asset, call the delete endpoint
- 3 All required asset attributes must be present and have a value compatible with the asset type's data type
- 4 All specified asset attributes must have a matching attribute template for the related asset type
- 5 The reference asset type must exist
- 5 Identifier must be unique, including deleted assets
- 5 If an id is specified, it must exist
Result containing list of id's and associated identifiers of imported assets
|data||Collection of AssetUpdateResponseDto||
|errors||Collection of string||
|HTTP Status Code||Error Message||Type||Additional Information|
|400 - BadRequest||